JBANC Baltic Freedom Fund
For the past 59 years, the Joint Baltic American National Committee (JBANC) has served as the premier information organization representing Estonian-, Latvian-, and Lithuanian-Americans on Capitol Hill. We are reaching out to you, the Baltic-American community and friends of the Baltics, to ask for help in assuring that Baltic voice stays active and strong on Capitol Hill and with the Administration in the future.
Your donation will allow JBANC to:
- Continue advocating and disseminating information with policymakers on Capitol Hill, with the Administration, and with the wider public,
- Work with our Central and East European allies to galvanize American (and NATO) support for measures to deter Russia’s re-born imperialism,
- Advocate on issues such as Russia’s brazen violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty and the need for a robust and long-term western military presence in the Baltics,
- Counter the flood of propaganda, disinformation, and lies that flow from Moscow via social media and various public forums,
- Attend policy forums and conferences with the goal to find possibilities for future cooperation,
- Organize a bi-annual conference in Washington, DC on Baltic related issues and feature high-level speakers from Congress, the Administration, ambassadors, and groundbreaking journalists,
- Offer internships for motivated college students.
Please help us continue our 59 years of success in the future by providing a donation using PayPal at the link above.
Or by sending a check made out to JBANC to:
400 Hurley Avenue
Rockville, MD 20850-3121
Thank you for your support.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Karl Altau, Managing Director of JBANC at 301-340-1914 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that JBANC is a 501(c)(4) organization, meaning donations are not tax-deductible for the individual or corporation.