- Take Down The Stalin Statue
- Bob Rae\'s Parliamentary Resolution on Totalitarian Nazism and Communism
- Soviet Story - film fragment
- \"Dangerous and Short-sighted\"
- Floor Statement of Senator John McCain on Missile Defense
- Cardin, U.S. Delegation meet Lukashenka
- Russia: A Primetime Player?
- Denial of Soviet victory in WWII fraught with criminal charges
- Baltic Remembrance Day: June 14, 2009
- Gates on Cyber Attacks
- NATO battles cyber attacks
- Baltic Way August 23, 1989
- Singing Revolution
Sign up for JBANC News
NATO battles cyber attacks
Sixty years after it was created, the North Atlantic Treaty Alliance, NATO, has taken on a mission it could only have imagined back in 1949: The war against cyber attacks. And while the foot soldiers maybe wearing military fatigues, their weapons, like their defence strategy, are all virtual. This week in Europeans, a look what NATO is calling one of the biggest threats to national security in the 21st century.